Here’s the best compilation of the best Christmas Card Messages & Sayings to make your family, friends & boss feel special. We hope this compilation helps you write the perfect Christmas card messages for your loved ones! From funny to romantic to touching to emotional, here are the best Christmas card sayings and messages that you will find online.
As Christmas is around the corner, are you gearing up to spend time with your family and create some life-long memories? Have you finalized the Christmas movies that you are going to watch with your family? Or, have you shortlisted the Christmas songs that you are going to sing? And, have you planned which special Christmas games are you going to play with your friends and family? Have you finalized the perfect pose for a Christmas card photo?
If yes, then you are just one step away from making your Christmas extra special for your friends and family – Choosing the perfect words to say on Christmas cards! Don’t worry, we have got you covered. To make your loved ones extra special, we’ve compiled these beautiful Christmas Card wishes and sayings that are perfect messages for your holiday greeting cards this year!
We know how much writing a Christmas card can be tricky, especially if you are not sure what to include and what not to; What Christmas Card sayings to write and what words to use to capture your emotions? So, to help you express your feelings perfectly, here are the best Christmas wishes and sayings to include in your Christmas cards this year.
Best Christmas Card Messages & Sayings
In this post, you can find the best Christmas Card sayings/messages to write on your Christmas Card. In fact, you can choose Christmas Card wishes based on your mood or your liking from the below-mentioned categories:
• Classic Christmas Card Messages / Wishes
• Short Christmas Card Messages / Wishes
• Funny Christmas Card Messages / Wishes
• Romantic Christmas Card Messages / Wishes
• Christmas Card Quotes
• Christmas Card Wishes For Friends
• Merry Christmas Card Wishes For Family
• Merry Christmas Card Wishes For Anyone Grieving
• Merry Christmas Card Wishes For Distant Family
• Business Christmas Card Greetings
• Christmas Card Messages For Boss
• Christmas Card Messages For Coworkers
• Christian Christmas Card Wishes
• It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let’s spread cheer, joy, and happiness around.
• Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
• Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace, and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming New Year.
• May your Christmas be filled with joy, happiness & health this year.
• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
• May you get a chance to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season!
• Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright! We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.
• May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
• May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
• Wishing you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season and a new year filled with happiness and hope for a world at peace.
• Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
• Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy, and hope this Christmas.
• Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
• Merry Christmas with lots of love.
• Hope you have a remember-forever-and-ever kind of holiday.
• May the magic and thrill of the holiday season stretch on!
• Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
• May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.
• Here’s to a year filled with warmth, comfort, and good cheer!
• It is the season to be jolly!
• Get your fat pants ready, it’s Christmas!
• Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
• Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas.
• Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
• Happy holidays! I hope you like the present you told me to buy for you.
• Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year…he died laughing.
• There’s snowbody like you!
• It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
• I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU, but I really would love a new credit card as well!
• May your fun be large and bills be small this year. Merry Christmas!
• That warm feeling isn’t just the Christmas spirit. I think you left the oven on.
• Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
• Christmas is a Claus for celebration!
• Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.
• Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive.
• Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas.
• Does anyone know where can I buy love? They told me that was the best thing to give out this Christmas.
• The best thing we all teach our kids about Christmas is honesty. “Sure…there’s a real Santa Claus.”
• Merry Christmas! I’m very grateful to have such a special person like you in my life.
• The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
• Forget the mistletoe, you can kiss me anytime you like.
• You are the reason for my smile and my happiness. I love you.
• Christmas is magical because we’re together.
• I wouldn’t want to spend Christmas with anyone else.
• If I only had one mince pie I’d give it to you.
• You’re the partridge to my pear tree.
• All I want for Christmas is you.
• Baby it’s cold outside… let’s snuggle.
• “Christmas is a time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” -Phyllis Diller
• “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights.” -Maya Angelou
• “You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” -Robert Paul
• Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” -Alexander Smith
• “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” -Charles Dickens
• “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.” -Mo Rocca
• “Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To your friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” -Oren Arnold
• “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” -Thomas Tusser
• “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone else” -Charles Schulz
• “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” -Helen Steiner Rice
• “We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill
• “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.” -Eva K. Logue
• Wishing you my friends all the special blessings of Christmas and the New Year.
• So grateful to have a friend like you at Christmas and all year long.
• Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.
• A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
• Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.
• Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is best friends like you. Merry Christmas.
• For my special friend, I send holiday greeting wishes for a fun-filled holiday season. I hope you will have lots of fun adventures and exciting moments during your holiday season this year. Have a happy holiday buddy.
• Merry Christmas to my best friend in the world, the person that sees through my faults and loves me anyway. I’m wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas. I am so proud to call you a part of my family and I cherish the time I spend with you.
• Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
• My favorite part about the holiday season is the Christmas memories that we make together. I’m so thankful to have such loving people in my life. Here’s to many more Christmas memories and too many cookies.
• You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
• Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings!
• Wondrous Christmas nights always remind me that I’ll never be alone because my beautiful family will never let it happen. And I promise you just the same. Merry Christmas!
• Don’t worry about the gift for me this Christmas. My dear sweet family in good health and in a great mood is everything I want to get. Because that’s what I need to be happy. Merry Christmas!
• For me, Christmas and my family are inseparable. I can’t imagine this wonderful and magical holiday without the love and care which we give to each other every Christmas night. It’s a real wonder. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages For Family (Distant Loved Ones)
I wish you were here with me to make this Christmas a beautiful one like every other Christmas.
2. Missing you even more at this joyful time of year.
3. We may not be together in person on Christmas morning, but you’ll be in my mind and in my heart.
4. I’ll sure miss being together for Christmas this year.
5. We may be miles apart, but our love and affection unite us. Christmas and New Year greetings to all of you.
6. I may not be there to hug you and wish you Merry Christmas but I am sending my warm wishes through this message.
7. Sending my warmest wishes to each and every member of my family this Christmas. Missing you all. Merry Christmas.
8. Though I am not at home for Christmas, I send all my warm wishes for peace and joy to our family. Wish you all Merry Christmas.
9. Today I am far away from all of you, however, I have always had you present, especially on such an important day. Merry Christmas!
10. Far apart during this holiday, but totally together in our hearts and minds. Merry Christmas!
• Our love and thoughts are with you during the Christmas season and the promise of hope it brings.
• May the promise of Christmas fill your hearts with comfort and peace.
• I’m sending you love during this difficult time.
• This might not be your best holiday ever, but I’m thinking of you and wishing you the best New Year possible.
• We know you might be having a difficult time this year, more than ever. Wishing you strength and peace in these challenging times.
• May God’s love lifts you up during this season. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.
• We’re always here to support you if you need a helping hand this holiday.
• Sending strength, love, and peace to you all. I hope you feel surrounded by much love.
• You are in my thoughts during this difficult time. Sending lots of love.
• Sending our love to your family. We wish you the comfort of the Christmas blessing of hope and faith.
• Working for you has made my time on the team a great experience. You have a gift for making people feel like they are important to our business. Merry Christmas!
• Thank you for a fantastic year and for inspiring us through each and every obstacle. Merry Christmas!
• Thank you for the successful year and the guidance in everything we do. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
• Before we all leave for the Christmas vacation, thank you for being an advisor and a friend.
• Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
• Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and a boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
• From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being a great boss and a great source of inspiration and motivation.
• Our team wouldn’t be the same without you! Merry Christmas!
• You’re more than just a co-worker. You’re a friend. Happy Holidays.
• I like seeing you at work– you add a bit of happiness to the place. Happy Holidays!
• I definitely didn’t want this holiday season to pass by without me wishing you a Merry Christmas! P.S. I’m happy we’re on the same team!
• Your support and companionship mean a lot to me. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
• You have been a good friend and a great companion to me. You have had a big role to play in my work so, thank you for your kind support. Keep smiling as you spread the cheer. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
• Working with you is a pleasure in life. There is so much to learn from you so thank you for being the best co-worker. Merry Christmas to you!
• Christmas is just another day to say working with you has always been so wonderful. Merry Christmas!
• Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a successful year!
• Tidings of Joy! Merry Christmas!
• Wishing you the gifts of the season —Peace, Joy, Hope.
• Joy! Celebrate the season.
• Wintry wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope, and joy.
• Thank you for your business. We look forward to celebrating the spirit of the season with you.
• We’re sending our very best wishes and we’re adding this special thought too…an extra Merry Christmas we bring all of you. Thank you and happy holidays!
• Happy Holidays and warm wishes for [Year]!
• May the good cheer last throughout the year.
• Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
• We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
• Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
• All of us at [Company Name] join in saying Thank You and wishing you happy holidays.
• Happy Holidays from everyone at [Company Name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
• The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy, and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to the years to come.
- Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
- Glory to the newborn King!
- Jesus is the reason for the season.
- May the bright lights of Christmas bring happiness in your life and may Jesus bless you with success and wisdom.
- Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you.
- Merry Christmas! May the love of God guide and protect you.
- May the joy that filled the world at the birth of Jesus Christ be found in your home. Have the sweetest of Christmas seasons!
- May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
- May the love of Christ and the warmth that comes with this holy season remain with you and make your holidays the best ever!
- Holy Christmas Night. On this holy night may your heart be illuminated with love, joy, and peace. We wish you a wonderful season. Merry Christmas to all!
- Hope you’re filled with His love and wrapped in His peace as we celebrate the miracle of His birth.
- May you have the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of His Love at Christmas and always.